Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Cape Cod - Views, Vistas and a climb

Our day started with a ride through Cape Cod and guidance from our local tour guide Beverly.

Local Guide Beverly LeBlanc (perhaps acadian roots?)

We stopped at the the Eastham Windmill, oldest windmill on the cape. Based on the plaque I'd say the most moved windmill on the Cape....


Charline in front of Windmill


Can't make up their minds where to put it...


Then we drove along to Salt Pond and Nauset Beach where we took in local scenery


Salt Pond


Salt Pond


local scenery..oh yeah..there's a beach behind him...

And I dipped my feet in the Atlantic Ocean

Charline getting her feet wet in the Atlantic

Following this, it was off to Provincetown, where yours trully climbed the 110 steps and 60 ramps up to the top of the Pilgrim Monument...and I have the sticker an
d photo to prove it.


Pilgrim Monument, Provincetown, Massachusetts


Me at top of Pilgrim Monument

No comments: