
Shades of Red, Yellow and Orange

More shades of Fall.
Now this next photo was a disturbing scene. Please note the white stuff at the bottom of the photo..yes folks..fluffy precipitation also known as a four letter word beginning with S and ending with W. Apparently we were at a high altitude and its not uncommon to see this early in the Fall season.

White stuff which shall remain nameless.
We stopped for lunch at a Mall in Burlington, Vermont. I noticed this little girl, having lunch with her mom and friend "piggy". He sat at the table in his own spot, and the little girl was sharing her burger and drink with the pig. It was sooooooooo cute.

Best friends
Our last stop before Cape Cod was at a New Hampshire Liquor and Spirits Store. You all know what a fan of Chianti I am, but this was a first for me. I'd never seen this label. At first I thought it was a Gag, but the tag does indeed indicate authentic Chianti. Now is this really the best marketing angle they could come up with? What's next "Please Buy our Chianti"Label? I might have bought a bottle of "GREAT CHIANTI" but not just Good Chianti. Must be popular though, there was only 1 bottle on the shelf...where I left it. I bought a bottle of Rocca delle Macie instead.

Good Chianti..as opposed to GREAT Chianti?

No comments:
Post a Comment